Like a Splinter in Your Mind
Everyday, we see things differently than the day before. With fresh eyes and insight, the world presents new questions seeking answers… new situations to be encountered… new problems requiring solutions.
When we choose to make positive change in the world, we open ourselves up to discovering unique gifts and talents within and we become designers. People who want to move mountains to make impossibilities become possible.
To design is to create adventure!
Never Summer d_school and d_camp are about learning to see with new eyes. To find creative solutions to problems and questions. To explore new ideas and ways of learning with others. To entertain possibility like a splinter in your mind.
Take a look at the great events coming up in Summer 2015!
- Kinetics 2015 is a four-day camp for students entering grades 6 thru 12 in Fall 2015. Click d_camp: Kinetics 2015 to download the registration form.
- Design Thinking is a 7-week class for educators of all varieties. Through hands-on learning experiences, participants will learn how to create and do design projects from start to finish as well as integrate the process and projects into classroom experiences for students. The class will be held at Morgan Community College on Wednesday evenings from 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm. Click d_school 2015 to download the registration form.
- BrainWorks for Gen Z is also a 7-week class for educators of all varieties. Focusing on the characteristics of this current generation of students, participants will explore the sociological and developmental traits of this new and always-on-the-go-connected group of young people. This class will be held at Morgan Community College on Thursday evenings from 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm. Click d_school 2015 to download the details.
Spaces are limited in all classes so register early. Please let us know if you have any questions.
- Jess Buller: email@example.com
- Elaine Menardi: firstname.lastname@example.org